The only way to achieve high quality trim and detail work has been with inordinately expensive, slow and heavy stone or cast concrete moldings. There is now a superior alternative... Baystone.
Baystone is a blend of old world plasters, stone and the technology of today. The appearance, quality and durability of these stone elements cannot be matched - yet a skilled contractor can install Baystone at far less cost than alternative high quality products. The stone and minerals in Baystone give each element a depth and feel which is unmatched in conventional finishes.
Our applicators are more artisans than technicians - therefore each project is unique. The stone finishes range from smooth and polished to the ancient appearance of weathered stone. Whatever your design intent, Baystone can be tooled to your unique criteria.
Our commitment to establishing a state-of-the-art facility has brought about improved lead times and a unique, quality product to enhance your project. Whether seen fabricated in our facility, installed on-site, or both - Baystone can fulfill your visions.
- Fireplaces and mantels
- Windows and door surrounds
- Landscape elements
- Cornice and crown molds
- Flooring, pool decks and pavers
- Front entries and columns
- Wine cellars
- Baseboards and lightcoves
- Residential and commercial applications
- Elements can be used for both interior and exterior details
- High impact resistance
- Unlimited design flexibility
- Fast fabrication times
- Cost effective in comparison
- Installers are readily available
- Rigid quality standards
- Few design limitations
- Use with current construction methods